Sorry I was such a slacker last week, I was at Girls Camp.
Jeff sent me these pictures. No date. No location. He is guessing he is around 6-8 years old. It appears that we have Jeff, Scott, Kurtis and Kordel and I'm thinking that is Earlan.

It's sort of hard to see, but Jeff did want me to point out that Kurtis and Kordel's elementary school mascot were "The Hooters". He thought this was pretty funny. I got to thinking about it, and my school mascot when I was in elementary was the "hooters" as well. I think that all changed after the restaurant became popular!

Here we have Jennette, Kurtis, Kordel, Jeff, Poppop and Scott.
If anyone wants to fill us in in dates and location, that would be great!
In other news, check out this sweet time we had at the Owlz game with Erik & Mirjam last week: click here.


3 comments:
I'll guess Summer '85 'cause that's after we graduated from the Hillview Hooters Kindergarten Class of 85! As far as location, Utah? :) I think it looks kind of like Bridal Vail Falls area?
-Kordel
Kordel is close - it was August 1985 on the trail to Mt. Timp.
That would of meant Dad (Poppop) would of been 73 yrs old!! What a trooper
(Earlan was 53 - Doug/Jennette - not sure.)
How many of the 30/40 something group could make that trip today????
Is it time for another family reunion with a hike to Mt. Timp?
Earlan and I will keep the water bottles close and the a/c in the car for your return - haha.
Virginia
yeah I was gonna say around 85-86, and it was Mt. Timp, I remember poppop having a hard time getting up the trial, Doug was also on the trip
kurtis
Post a Comment