Is it Doug?
Too easy, lame, dumb - who submitted this photo? And what were they thinking.
I have no idea who it is. It's not my Daddy, so clue us in Anonymous.
I have seen this picture many times...my guess the daddy is James Nielsen (mom is the baby) or Thomas J. Thomas (Nana is the baby)..am I right?Jolynn
awwww - there is one in every family who regularly looks at photo's in some of their relatives home.I think Krissy is on the right track by asking if it is Doug.Unless she really doesn't remember what her own mother looked like as a youngster.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is it Doug?
Too easy, lame, dumb - who submitted this photo? And what were they thinking.
I have no idea who it is. It's not my Daddy, so clue us in Anonymous.
I have seen this picture many times...my guess the daddy is James Nielsen (mom is the baby) or Thomas J. Thomas (Nana is the baby)..am I right?
Jolynn
awwww - there is one in every family who regularly looks at photo's in some of their relatives home.
I think Krissy is on the right track by asking if it is Doug.
Unless she really doesn't remember what her own mother looked like as a youngster.
Post a Comment